Tuesday, July 21, 2009

We're on Urban Dictionary

Anyhowsssss (I just like to piss you off with the unnecessary S), we are on Urban Dictionary.


Wonder which chap did it but anyhows, thanks.

so a lil update on how we all have moved on today.
I think I'm supposedly 16 this year according to some post? so I should be taking O's now.
Boy, to think I was just announcing to have just completed PSLE...
Camry can be spotted at St James and HVV at Butterfactory, but me, nononono. 8-)
According to geeksrule Section 250(1), geeks do not have nightlife.

with love
dropdead super handsome Pring.
(Thanks for saying I'm cute, rissa! I'll consider adding that in if it's still not too long)

Comments:
an update! *fangasms*
 
OH is this supposed to be a reply to the email? *i was the one who sent the mail*
 
Sorry what mail?
The email is always cleared upon reclaim to irregular logins.
 
From: (me)
Sent: 07 June 2009 16: 45PM
To: twitspi@yahoo.com

do you check this email?

anyway.

I still LIKE MOT.
after manymany years.

ok, bye! :D

(btw can i ask since Pring's all grown up what profession is he in?
>.<; and what about camry and HVV?
i promise you that if you answer, i shall not disclose the information, and neither shall i use it to stalk anybody. 0:])
 
Cool, i've always loved your blog. Superb :D!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]