Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Spotlight Feature 0.1

Today's spotlight's will be featuring on a very special guest...

(see that spot of light covering her ~!@^&* face?)
'bendan III

It was very kind of her to let me have an brief interview despite her busy schedules of boys after boys after boys. Now lets know more about her shall we?

(Due to the well being of the audience, originally alternate-capped texts by 'bendan III have been editted back to normal texts)

,
"Hi 'bendan III, please make a brief introduction of yourself."

,
"Oh, I am Cindee and I lurvves bois norhx, hehexxx. "

,
"Yes I can see that obviously Cindy. so, what do you enjoy doing?"

,
"Well, I enjoys slping with yizhan,lynn and zhen; also known as group orgy lorx..."

,
"*in disgust* Oh ok, anyways, where do you like to hang around?"

,
"Me arhs, I loves window shopping der lorx... at cineleisure, plaza singapura, bugis and heeren.. because I all can afford ish just to look look see see at them marhss..."

,
"But that's only during day time right?"

,
"Yuppiex, I spends my night life at fareast slacking with my equally brainless kors, meis, dis and sistas lorx then we stare green with envy at ppl who are able to get a piercings and tattoos. SO ZAI DER LEHX!"

,
"So I suppose you are not wealthy. But what happens when you are really poor?"

,
"When I gets really poor arhx, i'll visit Junction8 to listen free songs played from the stores norhxxx..."

,
"Are there times you actually have money? What do you spend them on?"

,
"Hmmmxxx,i will buy my cheapskate accessories such as bracelets, earrings, rings and toerings from well known cheapskate places such as 77th street,ice lemon tea and of course newbie world lahxx (note that all stores can be found in Junction8)"

,
"Seems like you do have some money afterall."

,
"Of cos lahzz, I can affords a branded piece of GIORDANO tshirt de norz. The unique off-shoulder design is a actually result of my clothes being ripped on the top when a bangala went out of his mind to actually screw me."(after making out the poor bangalah committed suicide for he cannot recover from the shock and insult he suffered, amen)

,
"I'm sure you'll look prettehugleh in that."

,
"What you says ahhx?"

,
"I meant, you'll definately look pretty and gorgeous in that" *coughs*

,
"Orhxxx Thankiews Hees. Oh Mua Goddie eu cough leiis gort TB marhsss?!"

gets the urge to slam Cindy's head against the concrete wall.

,
"Right so how do you think of your body?"

,
"Ermmsh my nipples are most of the time sweet sweet and milky pink de norhhs. when pinched, they turn brown ders hehexxx,sumtimes they turn black from over cooking my breast at barberques lorrrs.i also enjoys taking sensual photos when entertaining my clients at kbox heeheesss.."

,
"You have a job?"

,
"Of cos larhxxxx. Must hab income mahzzzzz"

,
"What other things will you spend your salary on? Except for those mentioned aboved?"

,
"More clothes and pasamalam products like vondutch bags and poseur caps!!" *answers excitedly

,
"Thats... cute. Oh yes, what do you detest Cindy?"

,
"Eeees. I tell eu horxxx, I especially hates bangalas wib dua kangs de norrx. They beri hard to satisfy derrs. Owaes make me feel depressed bcos my finger too small to fufil their needs. Haiixxx "

,
"You love black don't you. How do you think of school?"

,
"Arrhsss, failing my exams and tests has become a routine.. heeheexx used to it lerzzz rules and regulations means nothing to me lorzz, i loves the thrill of having underaged sex with men as mature as 46 years old der lehzzz.."

,
"Is that why you call yourself Bendan?"

,
"Harhs? Me dunch understands what eu asking nehs.."

,
"Nevermind...We've come to the end of this interview session, is there anything you would like to add on?"

,
"Gort gorttz, puhleasee introx to mie more clients worzzz. kakax thankiews arhzzz.."

,
"Thank you Cindy, I look forward to slamming your head against that wall."

,
"Urhh whatt?"

slams Cindy against the wall; Cindy falls unconsious. KOed.

Dumb Cindy must have been so happy about the interview. Somehow she manage to stress her little brain and simplify our interview further and noted them down in her blog. Sure I'll show you! I'm not lying about the interview at all.

This is excatly what she has in her blog.

name :Cindy
age: 15
birthday : 15.o2.9o aQuariU
loves: lynn`zhen`yizhan`him*`shoppin `singing `kbox`tak photos `slping `missing him`loving him`hanging out wit my jiemeis` buying more clothes `slacking `night life `stars`plaza singapura `bugis`fareast`heeren`cineleisure` j8`listening to songs `kor`mei`di`sistas`poa clothes`77th street`ice lemon tee`ebase clothes`newbie world`dcp`giordano`off-shoulders`plaited skirts`more tees`more skirt`more money`more clothes`anklets `bracelets`earrings `rings `toe rings `necklaces`sweet pink `milky pink`brown`black`navy green`purple`hello kitty`baby pooh`tongue piercing`piercings`red,blue,green contact lens`vondutch bags`caps`more money`
hates:duakangster`humster`school`principal`rules®ulations`
restrictions` sun` sweat`no money`being put aeroplane` failing my tests&exams

Neither did anyone knows that behind her happy faces, hides her dark secrets. I was attentive enough to check up on her medical profile so that I can have a better understanding of her. Let me share them with you yea?



My deepest sympathy to her. In case you've not noticed, her vagina is developed at the wrong end of her body. Poor Cindy has to go through all the embarrasment she will face each time her period comes... Blood oozing out of her scalp. Now that explains the theory of a brain drainage. By now you audience will see the cause of her stupidty. Thats right, her uterus has taken up so much space in her empty skull that it spares no capacity for the brain. So where does it goes? DOWN

To the ass.

To all, it might be a cheap and easy way to dye your hair, but I do not recommend this. If all homo-sapiens start being so lowclass and "SHEN SHEN SHEN", Shop and Save will have got to wind down sooner than it thought.

Don't believe she's cheapskate? Fine...I shall convince you further.



Does the colour on her nails look familar? Yes its yet another cheapskate menicure, using The Highlighter. It's amazing how cheapskate youths can become nowadays. And the result of having cheapskate menicure and not washing your fingers after masturbating?

Black rotten fingernails. Look at her sniffing her fingers happily. Must be the cum.

Convinced now?

Comments:
fucking hilarious.

great job guys.
 
LOL.This post is really good.I wonder why it gets so little publicity though.This is in my opinion one of the best posts of MOT.Please update!
 
ohmygosh.it's so DAMN funny.lol!
nice one.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]